Our education concept provides the foundation upon which our social, pedagogical, didactic and entrepreneurial activity builds. We are aware that a concept is only as good as its implementation in a school and in corporate life – that’s why we do everything we can to live it daily.
Our goal is to empower our students in their cultural, linguistic and social identities so that they can:
- develop into committed and self-responsible personalities
- meet people, with other languages and cultures with openness, empathy and respect
- understand and contribute as a citizen of the world in a global context and at the same time as a fellow citizen in their immediate living environment.
All-day school service
We try to accommodate the demands of modern families with active lives and offer a dependable and challenging all-day school service:
- lessons with established standard hours
- a lunch break
- a supervised homework hour
- additional supervision and extracurricular classes in the morning, afternoon and school holidays
For our students, the school is a place of learning and living. A place where they can feel challenged but safe to express themselves. A place where they can eat, play and work together, and learn to share, stand their ground/emphatic and prove themselves/resolute.
The extracurricular activities are held in German and English. This encourages students in their natural use of both languages.
Numerous studies confirm that bilingualism at a young age positively influences the learning process compared to monolingual upbringing. Multilingualism improves cognitive abilities and further strengthens the ability to concentrate.
Our bilingual elementary school provides a well-supervised and safe environment with a stimulating learning setting. Only teachers with German and English native background teach the children, with both languages being used in everyday school life.