HISTORIC FACILITY & LOCATION
The Meridian International School is located in the heart of an old Viennese town. Situated in Döbling, Vienna’s 19th district, Grinzing is a unique part of Vienna famous for it’s exclusive mansions, having architectural objects from the 16th, 17th, and even 12th centuries. The schools facilities are inside Pöltinger Hof , which is a historic building from the late 17th century that is a part of an exclusive estate now located on Himmelstrasse 11.
The rooms are spacious and bright, where our students can feel safe and inspired. During breaks and after class the students can let off steam in an internal playground that is completely surrounded, away from the public road.
Currently the building is being extensively renovated and customised to tailor to the needs of a modern international school.
The Meridian International School consists of:
- 8 class rooms equipped for all-day teaching
- Library with reader´s corner
- Indoor sports room
- Multi-purpose room and creative workshop
- Flexible event hall
- Dining room
- 2 teacher´s lounges
- The school is fully accessible with elevator
- The whole building is air-conditioned
- Accessible equipment, toilets etc.
- Modern class equipment incl. digital boards etc.
- Ergonomic furnishings according to Austian standard regulations